How to unlock the hidden powers of your subconscious mind.
Copyright 2006 Emmanuel Segui The subconscious mind "covers" about 88% of your mind; the other 12% is covered by the conscious mind. The subconscious part is responsible for storing your memory, habits, personality, self-image and beliefs. It also controls your bodily functions. Scientists have also identified four states of awareness that our brain goes through. The brain wave states can be measured by a sophisticated piece of medical equipment known as an electroencephalograph machine (E. This machine measures the electrical activity taking place within the brain, and enables scientists to ascertain what level of awareness a subject has achieved. Medical science has proven that we must all spend a certain amount of time in the Alpha State each day to function properly. The alpha brain wave activity state is the state we are in during relaxation and quiet moments.
During the alpha state, the brain wave activity slows down, the mind relaxes, the body unwinds, and we slip into a state of relaxation. It is here where our thoughts slow down until they become so light they begin to float. It is here that we are able to restore, re-energize and empower ourselves and harness the power of the subconscious mind to help create long-lasting change. Alpha state is the gateway, the entry point that leads into the subconscious. In the Alpha state, any suggestions given to us would pass straight into the subconscious mind. Through relaxation we enter a new state, a state of creativity, essential for your success. You can induce new thoughts and new beliefs to your subconscious. The subconscious mind never sleeps; it works 24/7, and receives any thought, regardless of its nature. It files, classifies and records every bit of information that comes from any of your 5 senses. It's a very efficient tool.
It cannot determine right from wrong and it does not judge. Clinical researchers have found that it even doesn't know the difference between reality and something visualized in your mind's eyes. So the more positive instructions you give it, the more positive results you will get. There are different types of beats or tones. We know some of them: binaural beats, isochronic tones and monaural tones. Binaural beats or tones are used in several "mind conditioning" programs. These programs are designed to train your brain go into a deep relaxation state to re-program your subconscious mind to reach some incredible results: better health, confidence, wealth and prosperity. A lot of people have testified that they were more motivated, they could think faster ‘on their feet’ and they could outsmart their competition in business. However, new studies and improved discoveries show that isochronic and monaural tones are far more effective for brain wave entrainment than the binaural beats and other stimulation types because it is mainly the size of the difference between the peaks and valleys in the waveform that determines how strong the brain’s reaction to the stimulus will be. This difference is very significant in isochronic and monaural tones and barely apparent in binaural beats.
Therefore, results from mind-conditioning programs using isochronic and monaural beats outperform any other system for mind-programming. Here are some of the results you can expect from mind-programming systems using isochronic and monaural beats to tap the subconscious which is the source of ‘'higher intelligence'’: sharpen your intuition, perceive things that you can't really explain, boost your creativity, attract wealth, naturally reduce stress, anxiety, tension and worry, find peace and calm, increase your self confidence and personal power, strengthen your relationships, positively influence everyone around you, attract true love, sleep less and still wake up each morning full of energy, overcome addictive behavior, strengthen your immune system and feel well.
Natures Therapy Articles
Natures Therapy Books